Following the huge success of the Launch earlier this year, the Nigerian OSPAs will be taking place on 21st March 2018 at Eko Hotels and Suites, Lagos, 19.00 –21.30pm. Nominations for the categories will close Monday 22nd January 2018.
The Nigerian OSPAs are part of a global awards scheme currently running in eight countries to recognise and reward outstanding performance within the security sector.
Professor Martin Gill, founder of the OSPAs comments:
The Nigerian OSPAs are open for entries! The first Nigerian OSPAs awards ceremony will take place on 21st March, and I encourage everyone operating within the security industry to nominate those who have performed at an exceptional level and who deserve to be recognised.
Entry to the Nigerian OSPAs is free and open to companies, teams and individuals who have performed at an exceptional level. Submissions are open for the following categories:
- Outstanding In- House Security Manager/Director
- Outstanding Contract Security Company (Guarding)
- Outstanding Security Training Initiative
- Outstanding Security Installer/Integrator
- Outstanding Event Security Team
- Outstanding Security Partnership
- Outstanding Law Enforcement Initiative
- Outstanding Security Officer
- Outstanding Female Security Professional
- Lifetime Achievement
Full details on how to enter can be found at https://ng.theospas.com/enter/